Mark your calendar for Tuesday, February 14, 2012 from 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. (EST)—for the very insightful and educational broadcast on the Value of Natural Childbirth, Homebirth & Midwifery—on Harambee Radio Network, with my co-host, JayVon Muhammad, a certified professional midwife and owner of Urban Midwifery.
Midwifery: An Increasing Safe Alternative
Homebirth is increasing rapidly for several logical reasons. First, many women have found it safer, far less stressful and inexpensive to deliver at home. Secondly, midwifery as a profession is growing. Thirdly, midwifery closes the gap of access to maternal care for women living in both urban and rural areas.
Featured Paper (FREE): Eliminating the Medical Monetization of Childbirth
Featured Video (Clip)
<iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/RHKSRX3dzLE” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Join us this Tuesday from 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. on Harambee Radio Network, as we discuss the - ”Value of Natural Childbirth, Homebirth & Midwifery.”
- Where: Harambee Radio
- When: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 from 9:00 – 10.00 p.m. (EST)
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Listen Live at:http://www.harambeeradio.com (
click “Listen Live” section)
- Call-in to Listen: 805-309-0111(Conference ID: 840360#)
- JayVon Muhammad, certified professional midwife.
- Nichole Childs-Wardlaw, Certified Nurse Midwife
- Ifetayo White – Doula & Reiki Practitioner
- Homebirth Testimonies